Artificial intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think and learn like humans. These machines can be trained to perform tasks that would typically require human intelligence, such as recognizing speech, making decisions, and solving problems.
There are several types of AI, including:
- Reactive Machines: These AI systems can only react to the current situation and don’t have the ability to remember past experiences or use them to inform future decisions.
- Limited Memory: These AI systems can remember past experiences and use them to inform future decisions, but their memory is limited.
- Theory of Mind: These AI systems can understand and reason about mental states, such as beliefs, desires, and intentions.
- Self-Aware: These AI systems have a sense of self and can understand their own mental states.
AI technology is used in a wide range of applications, such as natural language processing, image recognition, self-driving cars, and medical diagnosis. AI is also being used to develop new technologies, such as virtual personal assistants, chatbots and virtual agents.
- ‘‘स्त्री-मुक्ति की राहें’’ सपने और हकीकत
- फणीश्वर नाथ रेणु प्रणीत रिपोर्ताजों में अभिव्यक्त आम -जन की पीड़ा: डॉ. अनीता यादव
- मध्यकाल की स्त्री रचनाकारों से जुड़ी जनश्रुतियाँ
- The Scattered (Dalit) Spectacles; the Narrative of Indian (Hindi) Films since 1940s to Contemporary Time-Saddam Hossain, Saddam Hossain